Friday, April 13, 2018

This album of scans from the Gargoyle represents ALL of the Gargoyle images I can provide for both the CLASS OF '68 slide show AND the MEMORIAL slide show (right now there won't be no MEMORIAL slide show if I don't get some help) I've made a list of 37 DECEASED MEMBERS OF THE DHS CLASS OF '68. Please read over it and make any corrections. The only way I can put together a slide show from their Gargoyle pictures is for SOMEONE ELSE to scan the Gargoyle and get them ready for the Web. I can give ANYONE permission to edit my Google-slide program so putting the images into a slide show is easy as pie. Waaaaay easier than e-mail. I also don't have any of the images that were on the DVD passed out at the 40th Reunion. I need someone to share with me any of those y'all want to see. I have OVER 400 excellent images pertaining to our lives in Dothan during '67 and '68 so , with what I've got RIGHT NOW, I can produce a 70 minute slide show with each image showing for a 10 second interval. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SENT ME IMAGES! My email address is robertoreg@gmail.com I'll probably be sharing my progress on the slide show by about Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home