Sunday, July 31, 2011

J~
I feel like we're on the same page & HELL YEAH!!!!, I axed you to be my date to THE ALS-LOU GEHRIG'S DISEASE BENEFIT SHOW & I MEANT IT & I wanted to take you to the beach. The road from Navarre to Pensacola Beach on Santa Rosa Island just opened last year. It'd been closed since IVAN, 6 yrs.
I WANNA SHOW YOU THE COAST!

Anywayzzzzzzzzzz, yeah, you rite... to have THE GOOD STUFF come back & bite you in a good way is WAY KEWL!

I love the following expression and I think it could be worked into a song. I think it comes from an Irish tombstone but I found it on the internet who knows where:

DEATH LEAVES A HEARTACHE NO ONE CAN HEAL.
LOVE LEAVES A MEMORY NO ONE CAN STEAL.

Yeah, it's been over forty yrs. since we talked to each other but we liked the HELL out of each other back then &
WE STILL DO!

I wanna picture of you & Katie in your shirts. You know my Mommie was named Katie. Lucy Kate Belcher Register 1918-1985.
Yeah, there's a story behind the shirt. The artist who designed it committed suicide but I own the shirt design & the idea.
The Strangers are some of my buds from Dothan, With the exception of one death, the group is still together & they've been together off & on since like '62. They're gonna be backing up Billy Joe Royal @ the show Sat., Aug. 20 @ Dothan Civic Center. http://thestrangersrock.com

Had a wonderful trip to THE 'HAM, THE TRAGIC CITY.<

A picture is worth a thousand words so I'm about a prepare a Facebook album of my afternoon. I'm going back tomorrow. The gallery was closed today but there's going to be a lecture there tomorrow so maybe I'll make to the lecture. I'll definitely make it to cocktail hour!

I ABSOLUTELY LUV SWEET POTATO PIE!
best,
r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home