Wednesday, July 27, 2011

J~
Glad you checked out the B'ham News.
Loved hearing your laugh too! So glad my battery gave out. I'd probably talked all day & not done a lick of work. This week is gravy. End of the month so I can take care of all my old work orders and get material on the job. Only problem is next week is FRIST UV DAH MONTH & when my ninjas come inzzzzzzz to pay they rent they be complaining.
This time neck week I'll be so deep in the weeds it'll be up to my eyeballzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Look like I'm gonna get your T shirts in the mail this mornin'. Hope you & your daughter like 'em.

Our conversation got me a little wired & inspired.


THE BOY SCOUT RESERVATION STAFF CABIN, '67 ~ Late afternoon with Cub & Reg Enjoying A Big Metal Fan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=U6K8wfyzAJQ

Allow me to refresh your memory. Culberson didn't drive. Every double date we ever had with Cub & Manera was in my car. Up until the summer of '68, I had a tourquoise '58 Chevy but that summer Daddy sold it for me because I was going off to school & I had a variety of vehicles all summer. We didn't double date during most of '68. I'd come over & stay @ camp, we'd go out Sattiddee nite & I'd show up Sunday morning & we'd go to church together. It was pretty kewl.
In my humble opinion, @ THAT TIME, you were just right for me & I was just right for you.

I'll try to call you this morning after I get started on these busted windows. Gotta be done in the cool of the mornin'.

best,
Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home