Thursday, July 28, 2011

J~
No doubt about it.
You THE BEST thang'zzzzzzzzzzz happened to me in a while.

Yeah Sir Ree Bob, Miz Jacquetta, you my SWEET POTATO PIE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpD2L5J4CW4&feature=related
So much of my work is PURE DRUDGERY so it's nice to have a bright thought in my head while I'm progressing through my day.

Glad you checked out the eviction pics.
Should be some GOOD'UNZZZZZZZZZZZ this evening.

Also glad you checked out Al's music & column. If you got a minute, please go back, listen to the music one mo' time agin, read his column & give him (ed. note: his employer-MORTON REPORT) your honest opinion of his work.
http://www.themortonreport.com/mt-static/support/previews/mt-preview-57bffe5d3843d13c2a7eb5024cdd0f797f9da7c6/entry.php
He & I have some big plans. He discovered Lynyrd Skynyrd , signed them & produced their first three albums. He recorded & produced THEIR FIRST ALBUM, which was their best, in my good friend and business partner, Buddy Buie's Studio 1 in Doraville, Ga., home of Buie's creation, THE ATLANTA RHYTHM SECTION.
The guys in Skynyrd are such SORRY ASS SON'S OF BITCHES they got inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & didn't even mention old Al.

I'm listening to this week's Al's NEW MUSIC FOR OLD PEOPLE & ,like you, hear a few hits & misses. I want to monetize one of my blogs called ROCK PILGRIMAGE http://rockpilgrimage.blogspot.com & Al wants to help so if you could share your opinion on his column, it would certainly be appreciated.

I haven't talked to Greg about this trip to D.C. What I'll do is get his take on the National Archives & the Smithsonian before I leave. He's already been there on this same research.
We might do some sister city stuff with Ellicott City so be thinking about who you know & WHO KNOWS YOU!

We're having the big ALS-Lou Gehrig's Disease Benefit Show in Dothan, Sat., Aug. 20. BIG! BIG! BIG! So that's my latest vacation.

Anywayzzzzzzzzzzz... I want to come see you in September or October. I could stay two weekends. Sept. 17 to Sept. 24 could work or Oct. 15 to Oct. 22. No problem for me @ work, in fact, that could become our routine. See each other the third week of each month. Works for me. How 'bout chew??????????????

O.K.....
About my "lifestyle."
Well, I sometimes get some criticism YOUR FEMALE RACE about that.
It goes something like,"Damn Robert, you live just like you did in college!"
"YEAH, YOU RITE."
Since Oct. of '05, I've lived here @ THE OFFICE.
Since I moved into here almost six years ago, my day starts out about 12:30 A. M. when I wake up from my nap I take after work. I wipe the sleep out of my eyes, check my email & take a shower. By that time, it's about 1:25 A.M. & I walk one block over to MY PUB. I purchase a shot of schnapps & whatever's the cheapest beer that night & watch the kids close the bar.
Then I return home & play on the computer until my boss shows up @ 4 A.M. I talk to him about THE NEW DAY while he makes coffee. He leaves for the Y & I begin to wind down. I eat my pills for my blood pressure which is TOTALLY UNDER CONTROL , have a snack & go to bed. Wake up before 7, wash dishes, do laundry, meet our property manager @ 7:30, shave & brush my teeth, check my email & try to get out of the office by 8:10. I receive no supervision & the only time I hear from anybody is WHEN THEY REALLY NEED ME. Most people are scared of me. I can hurt their feelings. Most jokers look at me & I just look down & shake my head & I don't hear a peep & , if I do, THEY GOT HELL TO PAY. I'll cloud up & rain on your ass & the reason I'm so successful at that is because I'M JUST LIKE A COP ~ Everyone is a PERSON OF INTEREST except ME!

Well, that's Bob's world. If you ready to share, I'm here. Look forward to calling you this morning once I get things started.

best,
r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home