The Tuskaloosa Independent Monitor

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

 Many men over 75 list few of their past intimate female partners on their TOP 10 PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRULY LOVED ME IN MY LIFE list. That's because those men understand that those relationships were transactional. - Google Search


posted by robertoreg at 8:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: robertoreg
Location: Northport, Alabama

I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about me. My email address is robertoreg@gmail.com

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • August 10 out on the island. Had a great egret per...
  •  August 8 & 9, always lots of drama on the island
  •  AUGUST 2026 HOT MONKEY LOVE HIT LISTThe Temptatio...
  •  W. S. Wyman, Jr. who developed Alaca Place Willia...
  •  August 6&7 and Snake 28!
  •  August 5 was a pretty good 'un!
  •  I know it's a lot of images but I deleted, delete...
  •  August 3: More coons but both little foxes
  •  August 2 Coons & the Little Fox
  •  Spent Sunday morning DOWN A BLUFFTON FIREWORKS RA...

Powered by Blogger