Friday, December 14, 2012

Dear Madeleine and Frank,
 Jacquetta and I are in Harford County, Maryland right now but we are planning on returning to Dauphin Island in late January and we want to visit the Wakulla Springs area some time in  late January, February or March.

We may want to take in the play based on THE FORBES' PURCHASE if by any chance it's gonna be performed during our spring visit to the Gulf Coast. I read the article about the performance of The Wakulla Story in Sopchoppy last March and it peaked my curiosity about this new play.

I've been thinking about how I could help Madeleine develop her plot for a play set inside a modern Internet cafe.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/War_of_1812_(video_game)


Frank told me about his interest in Popham and I found a history of the Wing and Popham ferries

http://www.apalachtimes.com/news/local-news/wing-and-popham-pioneered-first-ferries-1.17778 All of the Forbes Purchase litigation pretty much ends with Popham but the riperian issues his case covers may return to the U.S. Supreme Court in the future. Maybe you could have the characters using the Internet Cafe to research a U.S. Supreme Court appeal on an issue dealing with the bottom of the Wakulla River in the vicinity the Hartsfield Survey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home