Thursday, October 25, 2012


October 25, 2012
 
Dear Robert Register, County Resident,
 
Letting you know that I received your ILL article request below. I apologize for the delay in this message, but I was away from HCC Library attending conferences and we have limited staff for ILL, so ILL processing of requests did not resume until this week.
 
I found the citation information from your request at The Historical Society of Washington, D.C. at http://www.historydc.org/media/publications/contents.aspx#spring1991 who publishes the magazine "Washington History",  however this particular article is not available freely from this site and we do not own access to this magazine through our database subscription to JSTOR.. So, I did request the article using the citation information from libraries who own copies of the magazine of "Washington History". I will let you know when the article arrives at HCC Library.
 
Thanks for your understanding.
Andie Craley
HCC Library Interlibrary Loan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home