Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Frank~
This is from Robert, Jacquetta's friend. We met on Tangier Island & Jacquetta tried to call you when we missed the boat.
Anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
I'll be posting pictures of our romantic cruise back to Crisfield sooooooooon on one of my blogs called ZERO, NORTHWEST FLORIDA http://robertoreg.blogspot.com

I wanted to tell you that I'll be spending a lot of time in 2012 @ Jacquetta's place on Old Philadelphia Road in Aberdeen & I'm gonna need to keep busy. The company I work for here in Tuscaloosa, PAKE REALTY http://pakerealty.com recently acquired an enormous quantity of material for the manufacture of costume jewelry.

If you ever think about doing a fund raiser, I can put you together a TON of GOD BLESS AMERICA & THE RED CROSS key chains, bracelets or whatever trinket you want to use to promote the Red Cross.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks for the responding to our cry of DISTRESS!

BEST,
Robert Register

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home