Thursday, September 08, 2011

My One & Only SUGAR WOOGER~
So nice to hear your voice tonight before I took off for NEVER NEVER LAND & ohhhh so nice to see that address once more ~ 200 Heath St.

Got to be on stage with Stevie in '72 in Tuscaloosa when he opened for THE ROLLING STONES. He nailed it on YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPyq4iqt6Go

Got my copy of J.D. Weeks' PANAMA CITY MEMORIES in the mail today. Unbelievable! Includes reminiscences of Page Apartments where we stayed every summer from my birth in April of '50 until '56. In fact, Ann Howard's mother, Dot, died yesterday & I need to read her chapter in the book & comment to her. Ann's hurt right now. Her Mother, Miz Dot, was the heart of OUR CROWD. She & her husband, Nip Howard, ran our neighborhood hamburger joint. Big loss.

Well let me go read Ann's story.
Love ya!
Enjoy Stevie. You, Jacquetta, are THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE.
Best,
r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home