Saturday, January 29, 2011

S~
Our conversation was so much fun this afternoon.
Looking forward to meeting you next weekend @ Archie's if our relationship CAN SURVIVE the next week of conversations & emails! Tee hee!
We do have our differences but there's a nice vibe there I truly want to experience & explore.
No matter what happens, it never hurts to put one's cards out on the table & see what happens NEXT!
I did google "go in flat footed" & got 27 results. Most who used the term the way I did used it as meaning "unprepared" as in the following result from a gun show message board but I meant it to mean going into all situations in the colored quarters "clear headed".

"The firearms for sale are much higher than in the past but many who come to the show have brought a "trade" in with them. I think that these dealers are geared up for a trade and will skin you for $50 to $75 (more if you let them) but usually both parties end up happy.

Cost have become prohibitive to go in flat footed, or with no trade, and expect to get a good price."

This gal reminds me of you~
Had a chance to see her in Exeter, New Hampshire & missed it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z04r_tlWdRs

SWEET DREAMS!

BEST,
r http://rockpilgrimage.blogspot.com

P.S. Oh yeah, I'm gonna check out Sandra Brown & John Sandford. I'm not familiar with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home