Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Today I was talking to one of our tenants and I got this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach & all I could think about was "Our country is in BIG TROUBLE." My son witnessed this conversation but he didn't think it was any big deal because the tenant & I weren't arguing. What this cat said to me chilled me to the bone. He was totally in sympathy with the Panama City shooter and complained that it wasn't right that he was shot by a security guard and alleged a cover up because the videotape didn't show the shooter committing suicide. Anywayzzzzzz... it scares me to death that I've got to figure out how to live in this country & do my job when so many of my customers are dangerous and worthless people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQjQOlJvMzE&feature=related&has_verified=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home